Pumice$65.00 Per Yard
(3/8 x 1/16) Pumice is an excellent soil conditioner, as it is highly porous giving it excellent water and air holding properties.Advantages of Using Pumice:
- Excellent conditioner for soils that need increased aeration and drainage.
- Loosens the density of heavy soils, letting in the air and water plants need.
- Increases water retention in light and sandy soils.
- Reduces crusting, cracking, flooding and shrinking & swelling of clay soils.
- Holds moisture in the soil, reducing watering requirements by as much as 35%, but pumice will not compact or become soggy.
- Is inorganic, so it will not decompose or compact over time, meaning it functions continuously and can be recycled and reused.
- Does not attract or host fungi, nematodes, or insects.
- PH neutral
- These advantages can be realized with as little as 10% addition of pumice to the soil or growing medium.
Pick It Up Local
Bring a pick up or trailer and we'll help load you up. If you have a camper or cover please bring a shovel, some ambition, and some empty containers. Please bring a cover for all loads.
Get It Delivered!
We deliver anywhere in the 530 and other neighboring areas. Don't be shy we might of already been to your neighbors. $110 per hour round trip.